All Saints Anglican Church was founded in 1996 to ensure the continuation of historic Anglican Christianity in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. We are part of a nationwide body of traditional Episcopal Churches which stands for historic Christianity in the Anglican Tradition. We uphold the faith and practices of the one Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. Our beliefs are based on the teaching of the Holy Scriptures and the ancient creeds of the Church. We use the 1928 Book of Common Prayer as the basis of our worship.
The parish moved to its current location in 2002. In 2008, after retiring its mortgage, the church was consecrated by the Archbishop of Anglican Province of Christ the King. In keeping with Christ's Commandment to "Love thy neighbor" this parish is open to all who seek His holy companionship. Here, may those who sorrow, find comfort; the weary, find rest; the saddened, find joy; the lonely, find friends; the troubled, find peace and above all, may everyone of us find at work and in our daily endeavors, a lasting sense of God's Divine presence and unconditional love.